Another Dose of Islamic Architecture
These Gasometer buildings, in Vienna, Austria, have just finished being converted into a giant community of shops, apartments, hotels, restaurants, etc. interconnected by a series of soaring skywalks and underground passages. Originally the four gasometers, constructed in 1899, supplied gas to the whole city until 1970, when Vienna converted its supply to natural gas. The gas tanks were consequently dismantled and remained abandoned until 1995 when it was decided to use these historical structures for residential and commercial purposes.
The Blue whale in Gothenburg, Sweden
Need one of these shaped like Bubbie from Flapjack.
Process drawing for reading spaces
by Marcel Maslowski